Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Just like playing Dress Ups

YAY....Mission Complete...

In about 4 weeks time I will be turning the big 35!!!! For some god unknown reason I decided that I wanted a party, a Costume Party. A WILD WILD WEST Party.

Well tonight after work I popped into the city to try on my cossie....MWAAAH...all sorted although I am not going to share the details here til after the event, sorry girls and guys.

Now I just have to get my toosh into gear and organise everything else, time and cash willing that is. I have booked a frozen cocktail machine for the night too, which should be fun, and oh so tasty...mmm. Also have my pinata sitting here waiting to be filled and hung too.

Have got blue check gingham tableclothes made up, but still want to get some haybails (for seating), old horseshoes (for a game of horseshoes) and even want to find some kids hobby horses, to maybe have hobby horses races with.

I can't wait to see all my great friends have a WILD evening in their WILD WILD WEST cossies.

Mmmm...just got to think about throwing something together for my little boy too....8 months old, think he would make the perfect little indian baby....ok, thinking caps on.

No comments: