Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mummy...Beautiful


Children can say the most beautiful things, there are so innocent yet so truthful...

Last night I took home some flowers I had received at work, celebrating my 1 year anniversary of being there....the first thing my 4 year old said was Mummy are they your flowers, why did you get them....after explaining he turns around and says Mummy your flowers are very beautiful.

This morning he looks out the window at the sunrise, Mummy it's foggy outside but the sunrise is beautiful. It is so warming to hear these things out of the mouths of babes. I try to bring my children up to appreciate everthing, especially nature.

There have been many occassion my 4 year old tells me things are beautiful. We can be laying on his bed having hugs and kisses and he will say, Mummy your hair smells beautiful, or Mummy your bracelet is beautiful. I have put make up on to go out and he says Mummy your eyes look beautiful. I really makes me melt to hear him say these things.

My only wish is that he never looses that quality for appreciating the little things in life.

I love you very much Master Ryan, you will always be BEAUTIFUL....

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com