Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Half Way Through The Journey....

Well little Bump we are half way through this journey that is pregnancy.

How am I feeling? Well still pretty good I must admit. My weight had only just risen, and not by much either. At the moment I am 70kgs. Only a 1kg increase in 2 months. I seem to be well over the tiredness I was feeling.

I am still getting a touch of sciatica every now and then too, although the pain seems to more intense and last a little longer each time.

Sometimes I feel so hungry and that I could eat everything in sight, and then other days all I can manage is a mouthful. Strange, huh.

I am still not craving anything yet, although I am craving to be able to feel you inside of me.

Oh yeah, I now have a pregnant bump. You can actually tell that Mummy is pregnant, and that you are there.

Daddy and I got to see on you again on Saturday morning (16th October, 2004) as Mummy had to have another scan, just to make sure everything was fine an that you were growing nice and strong.

You are such a little wriggle pot already, I can only wonder what you will be like when we bring you home.

It was funny, we could see you wriggling and squirming around inside, but I haven't been able to feel you from within yet. This is because you are sitting right up against Mummy's back. We are hoping that in time you will move more towards Mummy's tummy. But only time will tell.

Please move for Mummy little Bump, as she would feel very upset, and robbed of one of the most beautiful parts of pregnancy, being able to feel her little person from within.

Mummy and Daddy love you very much Bump, and look forward to being able to see you again, or maybe even feel you for the first time. Love you always Bump Mummy & Daddy

No comments: